dark-o-matic
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Van Gogh Paintings Sold For Top Price At Auction

2 plaatsers

Ga naar beneden

Van Gogh Paintings Sold For Top Price At Auction Empty Van Gogh Paintings Sold For Top Price At Auction

Bericht  smart413 zo maa 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Van Gogh Paintings Sold For Top Price At Auction

True recognition and success never came to Van Gogh Paintings during his abbreviated lifetime. The artist who took his own life at the age of 37 in 1890, was not considered an important artist by his contemporaries. In fact, The almond blossom sold in Brussels for 400 francs only months before his death, was the only painting he ever sold while he was alive. Today, cafe terrace at night is acknowledged as one of the greatest if not the greatest post-impressionist artist who ever lived.
Always a very troubled soul, Van Gogh spent time in an asylum for the mentally ill where he created many of his most memorable works as starry night van gogh. During the last decade of his life, the misunderstood artistic genius produced nearly 2,000 works of art. As such a prolific artist, Van Gogh saw the world in a different way from most and was able to express the images created in his mind on van gogh irises. His gallery of works include almost 900 oil paintings and about 1,100 pencil sketches and drawings.

smart413

Aantal berichten : 224
Registration date : 02-03-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Van Gogh Paintings Sold For Top Price At Auction Empty How wonderful your article is!

Bericht  cqyyb123 za maa 24, 2012 10:35 am

How wonderful your article is!
Do you know ugg boots and UGG Bailey Button,If you do not know ,I will tell you.
If you know where to buy cheap moncler jackets, please tell me.also brand shoes wholesale and UGG Classic Tall,it is very good.Do you know moncler jackets wholesale and christian louboutin shoes wholesale,If you do not know ,I will tell you.
If you know where to buy cheap nike air max shoes whlesale, please tell me.also brand shoes wholesale and Nike Air Max Zenyth,it is very good.

cqyyb123

Aantal berichten : 10
Registration date : 22-02-12

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: