dark-o-matic
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Mulberry handbag

Ga naar beneden

Mulberry handbag Empty Mulberry handbag

Bericht  yangcan wo jul 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Mulberry handbag

Mulberry handbag is quite an unusual mulberry, but I like it. The Somerset tote features two top handles allowing you to carry the mulberry outlet store in your hands or over the shoulder. The tote features a silver zip at the front with the signature mulberry logo in the shape of a coin, hanging like a pendant. The shape is quite strange, and I’m not sure if I like it. It goes out a lot at the bottom, which can make it look a bit bulky. If you love the Bayswater bags from Mulberry, then you might probably fall in love as well with this new Mulberry Bayswater Patent Leather Bag in Papaya shade. It is very striking, very feminine, yet very exotic, so it guarantees to really spice up your every ensemble. Mulberry Maxi Mabel Bag is definitely mulberry handbags one of the star products in the house of Mulberry, which was once spotted on the arm of celebrities such as Emma Watson and Keira Knightley. Do you want to enjoy the taste of being a celebrity? Now follow me to have a look at this sought-after Mulberry Bag. This Mulberry Factory Shop is coated in orange refined grain leather, fresh and vibrant for spring and summer days. With the details of belt strap buckles, small leather tassel zip-pulls as well as detachable luggage tag, the bag manages to present us a sophisticated yet fashionable looking for everyday use. And the fresh orange brings us a touch of spring, which would definitely light up your ensembles.

Mulberry daria

yangcan

Aantal berichten : 97
Registration date : 30-05-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: