dark-o-matic
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

When Your Laptop Keyboard Is Out Of Control

Ga naar beneden

When Your Laptop Keyboard Is Out Of Control Empty When Your Laptop Keyboard Is Out Of Control

Bericht  keybordone do maa 03, 2011 3:28 pm

When Your Laptop Keyboard Is Out Of Control

Summary: What to do laptop keyboard is out of control
The passing week was tiresome and annoying, because of the busy work and uncertain waiting for IELTS registration. I was disappointed by the IELTS registration service. I failed to register at last for no reason. When the power was turned down, it was completely dark in the dormitory. For I was a little mad at that moment, I found my HP Pavilion DV7 Keyboard was out of my control. I have to hand in the paper in the following day. But the words that I typed were full of errors. Since then I realized that letters on keyboard are ambiguous because of the darkness.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind at just moment. Why not add some luminous stickers on each key of my dell 9300 US Keyboard? This novel idea turned me into excitement. And I got some stickers that I bought for the Christmas Eve. The weak light helped me out of despair. And this is really an encouragement for my profession. As an amateur, I tend to collect and find more and more novel and practical methods to improve the performance of laptop in different ways.

However, Vertu’s monopoly of the luxury phone market is coming to an end with the launch of several new luxury mobile makers, including Gresso, Mobiado and GoldVish. Other mobile phone manufacturers are also partnering with luxury brands to produce a range of premium mobile phones, such as LG and Prada, D&G and Motorola, and now Tag Heuer and Modelabs. Finally, there are the ridiculous, super-expensive one-offs, made purely for headline grabbing, such as Goldvish’s “Le million”

Some manufacturers have already invented the similar keyboards that can work in the darkness and other specific situations. This Dell NK750 Keyboard will one day disappear from my life, for I am longing for a luminous keyboard. Instead of a spare keyboard, it s an optional function of the new laptop.

Tag: Laptop Keyboard, HP Pavilion DV7 Keyboard, Dell NK750 Keyboard

keybordone

Aantal berichten : 56
Registration date : 28-02-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: