dark-o-matic
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

A great series

Ga naar beneden

A great series Empty A great series

Bericht  summer11 do aug 11, 2011 10:33 am

This is one of the very best series created in the USA, but it is not surprising, Bellisario at his best (I remember Air Wolf).

Being Israeli, and having to live in terrorist surroundings, any one who takes terror seriously, hunts it and brings it down even if it is only a movie, has my full support. When Gibbs says "we don't negotiate with kidnappers", or whatever, I thought to myself "how right he is...".

I get a great deal of pride in seeing MOSSAD mentioned in various series in all episodes related with fighting terrorists..... Ziva David is a good example. By the way the name comes from the word "zahav", which in Hebrew means gold and "ziva" is the feminine form so she could be "Goldie". The bit about Ari being a MOSSAD agent and going to the States to do some terrorists actions, seems to me a bit out of context, I do not think that in reality such a situation could happen, but in a movie... the screen has wide shoulders. When we consider all the terror acts, which took place in 2006 in London, Madrid, Israel, etc., : In French we say "tous les moyens sont bons" all means are justified to get them. I hope the USA catches Ben Laden...

It is true that Weatherly plays very well the role of DiNozzo (it means the nose in Italian or close to it ? suits him well), but I can't stand this type of person. Don't you have laws in the States about bothering women ? His attitude towards McGee is also unbearable. I love Abby, Dr. Mallard and Gibbs' dry sense of humour. And also Agent Todd.

The Hallmark Channel shows the series every week days, and Star World once a week. Yesterday I saw with my husband "See no evil", at long last I managed my anti-American series husband to sit and enjoy. He said "This was a very good episode". He liked it very much. And I must say this is quite a compliment coming from him.

I hope they will continue with more and more episodes.

summer11

Aantal berichten : 30
Registration date : 08-08-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

- Soortgelijke onderwerpen

Permissies van dit forum: