dark-o-matic
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Is there anyone as poor as that bear in backtom?

Ga naar beneden

Is there anyone as poor as that bear in backtom? Empty Is there anyone as poor as that bear in backtom?

Bericht  summer11 di sep 06, 2011 10:39 am

I’ve never seen a man holding the bad luck as Backkom DVD, the poor bear will meet some unpredictable disaster almost in every episode. I’m a little admiring him as well as sympathy for that nobody can maintain an optimistic attitude after so many bad things happened to him. Dopey, honest, kind-hearted, never complain, accept the fool arrangement of fate and get through them by himself. There are few people holding the advantages of the optimist bear in Backkom Seasons 1-3 DVD. I feel so happy whenever I watch this cartoon, quietly watching, silly smile, even dropping tears sometimes, all these emotions occur naturally arising from heart. We can never back to the pure time, but we can review the feelings by watching simple cartoons. I recall a recent comedy I watched these days, Sirens DVD, about three funny guys. Simple days, skilled job, emergency occasionally, the life of these three men always drive me to an atmosphere of peace and harmonious. Both comedies and cartoons deserve watching and collecting in my memory, if they can take me to a happy and peaceful environment.
Is there anyone as poor as that bear in backtom? Poster634505319188593750
Arrested Development DVD, Arrested Development 1-3 DVD

summer11

Aantal berichten : 30
Registration date : 08-08-11

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: